All Forums Inbox Search

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 148 post(s)

Medals:
Beta Forum Participant: Beta Forum Participant

#1 Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:19:29 AM(UTC)
Project Spark beta key redemption is now easier than ever!

All Project Spark beta keys will now all be redeemed via a web interface on projectspark.com.
Both Xbox One and Windows 8.1 beta access use the same codes, and both can be redeemed via the new interface.

Beta Key Redemption

A Redeem Beta Key button is now available on http://projectspark.com.
Click in the upper-right corner or in the lower-left corner to log in to the website.

Players should sign in using the same email address associated with their Xbox.com gamertag.

When players click Redeem a Beta Key, a key prompt will appear asking for a beta key.

Copy / Paste will work across the five boxes in just one paste.
After putting a key into the boxes, click Register to authenticate the key.
Once a key is registered, the associated gamertag can access Project Spark on Windows 8.1 or Xbox One.
After you have registered the beta key you must download Project Spark from the Xbox Marketplace or Windows Store. To do so just search for Project Spark to find it.

N.B.: The account used to sign in to projectspark.com is the account that will be granted access to Project Spark as denoted by the email address. Users should take care to sign in to the website with the same email address that is associated with their gamertag.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I have more than one beta code, what should I do with any extra codes?
A: Give each extra code to your friends! Your Project Spark community is happy to welcome gamers and their friend to Project Spark—where players create and creators play.

Q: Will I need a second beta key to play on both Windows and Xbox?
A: No, one beta key grants access to Project Spark on both the Windows 8.1 beta and Xbox One beta.

Q: Can I redeem the beta key via the Windows Store?
A: No, please redeem Project Spark beta keys via http://projectspark.com.

Q: Can I redeem the beta key via the Xbox Marketplace?

Q: Can I redeem my beta key without signing in?
A: If you try to redeem without signing in, the site will prompt you to sign in so we can grant the right person access.

Q: Where do I go to get help?
A: Projectspark.com has an active community of creators and players in the Project Spark forums.

Q: Where is Project Spark on the internet?
A: Our main site is http://projectspark.com. You can also like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, read our blog on Tumblr, check out videos on YouTube, or watch us on Twitch. There are also many fan sites and streams as well!

Edited by user Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:20:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked SparkCarter for this useful post.
Mr Toocan
Mr Toocan

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Medals:

#2 Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:18:24 PM(UTC)
Wheb does the beta end?

thanks 1 user thanked Mr Toocan for this useful post.
Unreal Warfare
Unreal Warfare

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Medals:

#3 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:45:06 AM(UTC)
I do not see anywhere to sign up for a beta key.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:45:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked Unreal Warfare for this useful post.
SH4DOWSL4Y3R42
SH4DOWSL4Y3R42

Medals:

#4 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:45:26 AM(UTC)
Whenever i try playing project spark beta on xbox one it keeps telling me that i have be online to play but my xbox is hooked up to the internet and works for everything else that requires internet... idk what to do please help.... and yes i already redeemed my beta code with the same email that associated with my xbox live profile...i have done so several times
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Medals:

#5 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:33:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Unreal Warfare Go to Quoted Post
I do not see anywhere to sign up for a beta key.

http://projectspark.com/#public
Left side
XxLETHAL HITxX
XxLETHAL HITxX

Medals:

#6 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:00:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SH4DOWSL4Y3R42 Go to Quoted Post
Whenever i try playing project spark beta on xbox one it keeps telling me that i have be online to play but my xbox is hooked up to the internet and works for everything else that requires internet... idk what to do please help.... and yes i already redeemed my beta code with the same email that associated with my xbox live profile...i have done so several times

I am having the same problem man. It says connection required to validate beta key? I did the steps but this shows up? Someone help us!
PhAnEy PaCk
PhAnEy PaCk

Medals:

#7 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:00:27 PM(UTC)
I keep trying to get my key but when i request it it makes me sign in to outlook or just give my email so i did both and never recieved anything ive been requesting them like crazy and checking my email and projectspark.com alot too and still nothing. So i guess my question is do i need a facebook or something or am i simply going about this wrong? Because i just want my beta key is it sent via email or through projectspark.com? Please help me
UnalignedDeer92
UnalignedDeer92

Medals:

#8 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:46:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SparkCarter Go to Quoted Post
Project Spark beta key redemption is now easier than ever!

All Project Spark beta keys will now all be redeemed via a web interface on projectspark.com.
Both Xbox One and Windows 8.1 beta access use the same codes, and both can be redeemed via the new interface.

Beta Key Redemption

A Redeem Beta Key button is now available on http://projectspark.com.
Click in the upper-right corner or in the lower-left corner to log in to the website.

Players should sign in using the same email address associated with their Xbox.com gamertag.

When players click Redeem a Beta Key, a key prompt will appear asking for a beta key.

Copy / Paste will work across the five boxes in just one paste.
After putting a key into the boxes, click Register to authenticate the key.
Once a key is registered, the associated gamertag can access Project Spark on Windows 8.1 or Xbox One.
After you have registered the beta key you must download Project Spark from the Xbox Marketplace or Windows Store. To do so just search for Project Spark to find it.

N.B.: The account used to sign in to projectspark.com is the account that will be granted access to Project Spark as denoted by the email address. Users should take care to sign in to the website with the same email address that is associated with their gamertag.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I have more than one beta code, what should I do with any extra codes?
A: Give each extra code to your friends! Your Project Spark community is happy to welcome gamers and their friend to Project Spark—where players create and creators play.

Q: Will I need a second beta key to play on both Windows and Xbox?
A: No, one beta key grants access to Project Spark on both the Windows 8.1 beta and Xbox One beta.

Q: Can I redeem the beta key via the Windows Store?

Q: Can I redeem the beta key via the Xbox Marketplace?

A: If you try to redeem without signing in, the site will prompt you to sign in so we can grant the right person access.

Q: Where do I go to get help?
A: Projectspark.com has an active community of creators and players in the Project Spark forums.

Q: Where is Project Spark on the internet?
A: Our main site is http://projectspark.com. You can also like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, read our blog on Tumblr, check out videos on YouTube, or watch us on Twitch. There are also many fan sites and streams as well!

no me sale ningún cartel de nada!!! no me figura ningún código!!!, ya estoy en línea!!, abri mi correo para ver si recibi el código via e-mail...y nada!!!, es un chiste o si o si es una forma de hacer que todos paguen??!!
ZingyEarth
ZingyEarth

Medals:

#9 Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:56:19 PM(UTC)
On the x1 when I try to access the beta it says "an update is needed, go to my games and apps to see what it needs." I go and select the icon and it brings up that same message, rather frustrating but prob just a bug or my beta key doesn't work with it for who knows why.
Wickenheiser
Wickenheiser

Medals:

#10 Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2014 9:20:31 AM(UTC)
Well done.
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Medals:

#11 Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:04:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZingyEarth Go to Quoted Post
On the x1 when I try to access the beta it says "an update is needed, go to my games and apps to see what it needs." I go and select the icon and it brings up that same message, rather frustrating but prob just a bug or my beta key doesn't work with it for who knows why.

An X1 update went out yesterday. Are you still having the issue, ZingyEarth?
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Medals:

#12 Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:07:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UnalignedDeer92 Go to Quoted Post
no me sale ningún cartel de nada!!! no me figura ningún código!!!, ya estoy en línea!!, abri mi correo para ver si recibi el código via e-mail...y nada!!!, es un chiste o si o si es una forma de hacer que todos paguen??!!

Beta keys are not automatically sent out. They are sent in waves a few times a week. The Project Spark Twitch community and Microsoft Stores also have keys to give away.
InfectedItch
InfectedItch

Medals:

#13 Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2014 9:59:36 PM(UTC)

The answer to this question is incorrect as I am currently having issues trying to get a new beta key. I went to your website without signing in and clicked redeem key, after typing in the key I was auto signed into your website under my wife's acct. because her profile is signed in on our windows 8 computer. I was not prompted to sign in after I confirmed the key code in order get access under my correct xbox live acct.
thanks 1 user thanked InfectedItch for this useful post.
WorkingOlive634
WorkingOlive634

Medals:

#14 Posted: Friday, March 07, 2014 5:07:17 AM(UTC)
I registered my beta key but on the X1 it tells me that my beta key will be available in 14 days.
thanks 1 user thanked WorkingOlive634 for this useful post.
LegionGeneral99
LegionGeneral99

Medals:

#15 Posted: Friday, March 07, 2014 10:58:05 AM(UTC)
this is happening to me help please.
LayZxDOG
LayZxDOG

Medals:

#16 Posted: Friday, March 07, 2014 12:42:55 PM(UTC)
Hey, I've been interested in this game and I was lucky enough to download the beta, all i need is the beta key now. I have to wait 13 days which I would be completely content with but I won't even have an xbox in 7 days. I'm going on a deployment with the military for 7 months and I won't get to enjoy what this game can offer. If there is any way to get the key a few days earlier that would be fantastic! If not, I'll be looking forward to playing this game either way!
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Medals:

#17 Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:40:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InfectedItch Go to Quoted Post

The answer to this question is incorrect as I am currently having issues trying to get a new beta key. I went to your website without signing in and clicked redeem key, after typing in the key I was auto signed into your website under my wife's acct. because her profile is signed in on our windows 8 computer. I was not prompted to sign in after I confirmed the key code in order get access under my correct xbox live acct.

The question doesn't address cached sign-ins, saved password, etc. that result in the website logging a user as signed in.
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Medals:

#18 Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:44:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WorkingOlive634 Go to Quoted Post
I registered my beta key but on the X1 it tells me that my beta key will be available in 14 days.

We had a formula error in the robot that calculated that number (but not in the rate of key grants--no slow down there!). This has since been corrected.
We're rolling through backlogged key request regularly.
thanks 2 users thanked SparkCarter for this useful post.
SparkCarter
SparkCarter

Medals:

#19 Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:22:28 PM(UTC)
OPEN BETA is Now Open!
Keys are no longer required for Project Spark beta in Windows 8.1 and Xbox One.